Friday, December 21, 2012

30 weeks!

I am surviving a sinus infection as I write this, yeah I know I'm behind again, but this sweet baby is 30 weeks and is as long as a cucumber!!!!

Adrian is now strong enough to grasp a finger!  Her brain is constantly getting wrinkly because of all that brain tissue forming, and she is still plumping up in there.

The past week has been pretty rough...  well let me back track, last weekend was good because we started Christmas a little early with part of my family.   It was so fun to see the kiddos tear apart presents and just be overall ecstatic by all the gifts they got.  It makes me so excited to see Adrian in a couple of years super excited about this time of year.  

But then Monday began...  I will just let you click the X button now because I'm about to probably TMI...  

Lets just say a lot of things go on with your body while you are pregnant. Not pretty things, that's for sure.  Lets also just say even though this baby is only around 3 lbs, well 3 lbs pushing on your insides can cause a few issues, such as restroom issues.   This all started Monday, and has me terrified to go to the bathroom like everyday.  It's not that serious like hemorrhoids that some people get (well let me not go jinx myself) but its just overall very uncomfortable  So now that I'm stressed about that, I wake up Tuesday feeling like death.  Yep I caught the sinus bug and have been feeling terrible all week.  I have lived on the couch on my off days with a box of Puffs plus lotion tissues by my side.  I had watched every single show on TV and was ready to shoot myself by boredom. Here I am back at work, still not feeling totally hot, but glad not to be stuck at home with absolutely nothing to do!  I guess feeling great for the first 2 trimesters was just a blessing and now I'm really feeling the pregnancy symptoms.

Ok I'm done complaining because I will always remember that I dreamed and dreamed of this baby in my belly and I cannot wait for my sweet miracle to be born in a couple months!

I also promise the picture is getting taken tonight!  The past 2 day I have looked like death and one of those days I'm not even sure if I bathed hahah.  I will have the hubby post the picture tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment