Monday, October 22, 2012

Mother's intuition

yea..... I guess I don't have that just yet because I was completely convinced Justin and I were having a baby boy.  Well I begged him to find out about a week or so before the big ultrasound appointment and I was completely wrong.  Yep that's right, we are having a 

BABY GIRL!!!!

I could not be more excited about finding out!  This kid will have ruffles and bows all the time  YAY!  I also can not wait for Justin to get to experience daddy's little girl.  He always thought I was just a little too crazy for my dad and just never could understand why I still want to call him for all the answers, but in 4 short months it will all begin for him :)  

I had to keep the secret shut for almost a week from the family and it was sooooooo hard.  Justin and I instantly begin calling her by her name and saying "she, she she".  So, on Sunday we got the grandparents and great grandparents together to surprise them that we had found out and that there would FINALLY be a girl joining the Head family!!!

The best part for me was sharing the baby name we had decided, Adrian Nicole.  My Mema ( my dads mom) was in tears because that was her husbands name (my grandfather).  I never got to meet him because he passed way before I was ever born, but I just knew I wanted this little girl to have a little part of my family she will always remember. Nicole is after Justin's middle name Nicholas.  This way this girl will have names after all the men in her life :)

As soon as I get pictures up on the computer I will load them on here so yall can see the whole family and how we revealed the big surprise (you know I have to be original, so no cupcakes or cakes with colors) .

1 comment:

  1. YAYYY baby girl Adrian! You know if I have anything to do with her everything with be ruffles and pink and bows! I love that you changed your blog color to PINK, too! :)

    ReplyDelete