Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and 31 weeks!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! This year was great because for once our schedules worked about pretty well and we didn't spend to much time driving around the state of Georgia!  Its so great to have family all around and to remember what the season is truly all about!  We spend 2 days with all of Justin' family then Christmas day with my family.  It was so fun watching old videos from the late 50's and 60's of my dad and family when they were kids around Christmas.  It really brought joy to my Grandma that has had a rough week.

Also the best info I can finally blurt out is that my sister in law is pregnant too!!!!! I think I am the most excited out of the bunch! I cannot wait for our babies to be only 5 months apart and hopefully get to grow up together.  The news was part of my niece's Christmas and she soon after asked her mommy if she was going to the hospital tomorrow to get the baby out, haha kids say the funniest things.

It was so refreshing to hear my mom say "wow you look 8 months pregnant!"  because for some reason many people seem to think I should be much bigger??? I guess people take the term "eating for two" too far and become as big as a house! My mom was pregnant with both me and my brother at the same time I am pregnant now (with me almost to the date) so I really love that she says I'm looking just perfect for how far along I am. I'm up to gaining 25lbs (well that was last week so we will guess 26 to 27) and still all belly.  

Adrian now the size of a pineapple and has 5 fully functional senses.  Her eyes are fully developed and her irises can now fully react to light and dark.  Also her brain is going through some major development along with her nerves!  She is weighing around 3 to 3.5 lbs and is fully active in the small space she is in.  I can look down at my belly through out the day and definitely at night and see my belly rolling and thumping around.  

Tonight I'm going out to get my Christmas present so I will have Justin take my picture very soon with my new DSLR camera !!!! WHOOOO HOOOO im so excited about getting it, so I can take 500,000,000 pictures of that sweet baby when she makes her appearance!



No comments:

Post a Comment