Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Beautiful Baby!

Yesterday was the best day for me and Justin!  We started off our morning getting to see our sweet baby!  

ok.... let me back track....

The morning started of a little crazy at the hospital (where we go for an ultrasound) because we ended up in the place that said "ultrasound" in the hallways of the hospital, but apparently that's not the ultrasound place for pregnant ladies!  Our appointment was at 8:30, but they told us to be there at 8:00.  Luckily we got there about 10 min early, but it took a good 20 minutes for the "ultrasound" place to realize we were in the wrong place and for my doctors office to open and tell me where I should have been.  We show up in the right place (stressed and about to cry) and its 8:15.  There is a sign on the window where you sign in that says "if you are more than 10 minutes late you will have to reschedule your appointment". FREAK OUT MODE began for me, but luckily the lady was super nice and knew we were completely lost and it all worked out.. wheeeewwww! I learned in that moment that if I don't take a tour of that hospital before I'm due I will freak out.

Ok... so back to the rainbows and butterflies...

The ultrasound took about an hour and we got to see plenty of glamour shots of our sweet baby!  He or she is very active in there because the poor tech would freeze the screen to check something out and when it went back to live mode the baby was on the other side of my belly.  This kid is truly just like me already--- I was the same way in my mom's belly!  The tech said the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys, and brain all looks great! They also check for cleft palate, all was good, and she said the baby has tiny little lips :)  melted my heart, sounds like peanut will have my lips.  Since the sex is a big secret until the big day we didn't the good parts that everyone is dyeing to know, but we did see the tiny feet that keep kicking me all the time.  Peanut has all 10 fingers and toes :)  AHHHH such a good feeling to know our sweet baby is good and healthy! 

so with out further adieu....


I CAN NOT wait to meet this sweet face in person!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment