Wednesday, December 12, 2012

29 weeks

(sorry if you loved the pink background ---Melissa :)  but it was driving me crazy to look at because it was so bright)

Baby Adrian is now the size of an acorn squash!  weighing close to 3lbs!  Yesterday was my check up and all is well with baby and me.  My tummy was measuring exactly 29cm which puts her right on her due date and just the right size.  Her heart rate was the normal in the 140s :)  I'm up 23 lbs which is great the doctor says, so that makes me happy hopefully I will only gain another 10 to 12 lbs, which is in the normal range.  Now I just go every 2 weeks for the regular check ups of measuring the belly, baby's heart rate, my blood pressure, and urine test to make sure all is well with us both.  It's crazy to believe its all down hill from here!

Not much exciting going on in the baby growth department, other than she is just plumping up and this fat is giving her a little extra energy to bang around in there (which is getting smaller by the day for her and I feel it) Fat deposits are just starting to build up under her skin so she can stay warm once she is born :)

This week has been a big deal at work! My boss and I have been discussing my last day so they can start filling in someone for my schedule.  If Adrian doesn't come before her due date  my last day will be February 21st and then I will not come back to work until May 28th.  So crazy to think this is all going down in 10 short weeks!!!!!  which makes my work weeks only like 5 left compared to people who work a normal work week ( for those of you who don't know I only work around around 3 days on average a week). 

I know I missed the picture last week, it was a crazy week with the husband out of town.  Then when he got back I had to work the weekend, so we kind of ran out of time and energy at the end of the day to be creative and take a picture.  BUT don't worry.  This morning I laid the chalk board out and I'm doing the picture this week!



No comments:

Post a Comment