Thursday, November 1, 2012

23 weeks!

Now I'm really 23 weeks, so be surprised when you see the number 23 on our chalk board picture again :)

Adrian is now the size of a grapefruit!  

       side note:  I'm not really sure the bump.com keeps up with fruit that well, because I saw a papaya last week at the grocery store and it was much larger than a grapefruit, but o well

She is busy forming nipples and her face has fully formed, she will just now get plump here on out to get those chubby cheeks!  She is also listening to my heartbeat and is paying attention to all those sounds in the world.  I'm sure she is already sick of Maggie's barking as much as Justin and I are.

Not much going on with me, other than a lot of being kicked and punched.  I am constantly feeling her move and I think shes already practicing her gymnastics moves in there!  I'm pretty sure when I get closer to my due date it will look like an alien moving in my stomach because she is so active!

Over the weekend we got a wonderful gift from Adrian's Nina (Justin's mom)... The crib!!!!  Justin put it together and now Adrian's little corner of our room is coming together.   This weekend we are getting the dresser from my parents house and then I can start filling it with all her cute clothes we are starting to get!

Tonight is picture night, so Justin will be posting the belly picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment