Saturday, October 27, 2012

22 weeks?

Ok, so I must be having serious pregnancy brain because Justin and I took our weekly picture and not until I posted it on Facebook did my husband realize what I did.  I wrote about the picture saying "22 weeks and gaining about 1/2 lb a week" BUT the picture of me is with the chalk board that has "23 weeks" on it.  Once Justin asked me about it I was completely confused and then could not remember if I was 22 weeks or 23.  

Well thank goodness for a calendar and thebump.com for updating me, because I am 22 weeks!  The baby is the size of a papaya (which is actually pretty big--- I checked one out at the grocery store) and is not starting to have sleeping patterns.  The sleeping patterns I do believe has begun, because I now wake up in the middle of the night getting punched and kicked, I guess Adrian is having a late night party up in this belly!  Early in the morning, 5:00 am to about 8:00 am, she is pretty still and then around 1:00 pm to about 9:00 pm there really isn't much action either.  Its like as soon as I relax to go to bed her party begins. Lets just hope this is not the sleeping pattern she gets once she is in this world, because I think Justin and I might loose our minds from lack of sleep.



Other than that not much has been going on in the Head life,  we bought a couple of outfits now that we know we have a cute baby girl to dress up!  Next weekend we are getting an antique dresser from my Granny which will be Adrian's dresser/changing table.  Anthropologie has the CUTEST little knobs (and these) I think we are going to put on the dresser which makes me very excited!  We have been looking at cribs, but Justin hasn't the motivation to get one yet (I'm ready to have the whole corner of the room decorated!)  Also having the crib will help me finish the bedding, because as of now All Adrian has to sleep on is a crib mattress and a blanket. 

No comments:

Post a Comment