Wednesday, November 28, 2012

letter to Adrian

my sweet Adrian,

Its crazy to think I will get to meet your face in only 3 short months.  Yesterday I watched Juliana and Bill Rancic have their little baby and I cried my eyes out.  They showed the struggles that they had gone through to have their baby and it had me reflecting out how precious you truly are.  It look us 2 long years to dream of you and I cannot believe in just a few months I get to finally meet you!  God has blessed me and your daddy with the gift of you and we are so excited we can't stand it.

I love that I get to feel you move and squirm each and every day.  If I haven't felt you in a while, I will just lie down and away you go.  Its like you have  full range to bounce around and you love it ( and mommy loves it too).  Its so neat to watch the belly move and jiggle around :)  Daddy thinks its wild and I know deep down he is blown away by it and a little freaked out hehe.  

This weekend you have your first party and we will see all the goodies that you are going to receive.  I already know its going to be WAY TOO many clothes.  Adrian, I mean you are going to have a new outfit to wear everyday of your first year,  I'm pretty sure of it.  It's so great to have amazing friends and family that are as excited about you as I am.  

Well like I always say to you every day, I love you sweet baby!  keep growing strong and we can't wait to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment