Sunday, December 2, 2012

27 weeks


I know I am SO behind, but The Head Household has just been a little crazy! So here I am looking HUGE at 27 weeks!


Adrian is doing great in there and is practicing her breathing skills, her nostrils have opened up and she is now breathing through them (well amniotic fluid, but hey it counts).  Also there is lots of brain activity going on!  

Over the weekend my wonderful friend Melissa threw me a baby shower!  I had all my close friends come and celebrate and it turned out great!  They gave the best stuff for Adrian and I cannot wait for her to get here to use it all.    Justin and I ended up just staying in Newnan (where the shower was) to check up on the house we have down there and get all of our Christmas goodies out!!!  Once we loaded it all up in the truck, I had forgotten just how much Justin and I love Christmas.  The whole drive home we kept saying, "how are we going to get all this stuff to fit?!?!?".  Well lets just say the tiny apartment is decked out with Christmas, along with the best looking balcony on the block--- yep we even have a tree out there full of lights and decorations!  I will definitely have to post pictures soon!

I am feeling great, just starting to feel the 3rd trimester stuff coming on.  I'm starting to get tired after about 20 min of activity and need to take a break and drink some water.  Sleep is starting to get a little tougher, well more like getting comfortable, but once I get comfy then I'm out!   So I would still say overall pregnancy is being nice to me and I'm really enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment