Friday, January 18, 2013

34 Weeks!

Baby Adrian is the size of a butternut squash this week! She is weighing about 4 1/2 lbs and around 17" long.  From all the moving and kicking I can tell she is getting pretty cramped in there :)  

The bump has informed me that I need to watch what I say because Adrian is now on full alert and is learning my voice and will enjoy a lullaby or too.  They say the songs we start singing now she will love once she is born.  Lord help these baby's ears, because I do not have a singing bone in my body and I sure don't know any lullabies.  I have decided that I will play Pandora and sing along to songs that I really enjoy, so maybe I can just turn on that when she is born and that will sooth her.

I will try not to complain about how I am feeling because I just looked and I complained last week that I couldn't sleep, but man its not getting any easier.  I wake up in the middle of the night just laying in bed with my sides hurting and back aching wishing I could just find a comfortable position to fall back to sleep.  Also my bladder is completely smashed so I spend those other times awake visiting the lovely potty.  My poor husband knows the time is closing in so every time I get out of bed he starts saying my name in a panic like its time haha.  Poor guy :(  

In exciting news, next Friday I have a maternity shoot by a friend I have known since I was in 2nd grade!  Also the photographer that is doing my newborn session could possibly be in town for the birth and has talked about coming to shoot that (no crotch shots though don't worry hehe).  How awesome would professional pictures of her birth be!!! AHHHH I'm very excited and hope it all works out.  

Time is closing in and Justin and I are just so excited we cannot wait to meet our sweet baby!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment