Wednesday, January 9, 2013

33 weeks

Whew.... I am up and going today.  I give myself a pat on the back.  Over the weekend I have definitely started feeling the effects of being pregnant.  My feet look like tree trunks by the end of the day, My ribs are permanently bruised from the kicking and moving, and its impossible for me to sleep through the night.  My alarm goes of at 5:00am for work and every morning I'm pretty sure out loud I say "seriously".  I know I am in the home stretch and have a little over a month and a sweet baby will be here!

Adrian is now the size f a Durian... seriously bump.com that's the nastiest fruit ever! I mean you couldn't think of another fruit.  The only reason I know this is because I saw an episode of Bizarre Foods and this fruit was on it.  The host of the show said the fruit smells of body odor and just feet fungus. EWWW why would the bump compare your baby to this?!?!?  She is just getting plumper weighing around 4 lbs and is around 16" long!

I measured my belly and 16 inches is pretty much from my pelvic area all the way to tops of my ribs, yep she is a little crowded in there!  At my check up yesterday the doctor (who's name is Adrian :)  ) said Adrian is head down and ready for her decent!  Heart beat of 147 and she is doing good!!!

The bump also informed me I need to install the car seat and have my hospital/ baby bag ready... I guess I know what I will be doing this weekend!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment