Thursday, January 24, 2013

35 weeks and 35 days to go!!!

WHOOOO HOOOOOO!  I don't know if you know how excited I am that I can see the light at the end of the baby tunnel.  This pregnancy has been super great and I have felt overall wonderful.  I am just so ready to meet Adrian in the next few weeks and hope my body no longer aches the way it does now (carrying around an extra 30lbs!)

This week Adrian is the size of a coconut and is fully grown in length!  She is now officially adding on the pounds along with me!  Her hearing has fully developed and she will respond to high pitches noises.  This is a fact, I know, because I have a pretty high pitched voice and when I raise it shes starts to rumble in my belly.  Last night when I would laugh really loud or raise my voice a little it was wild! she would kick her feet out and Justin and I could actually feel her foot!!!!

This week we have been preparing to bring Adrian home!  We got Justin's car seat, thanks to his wonderful dad and Step-mom, and it was a breeze to install.  Well, then we got around to installing my car seat, not a fun time!  The end result is that the car seat we had picked out with a wonderful matching stroller it clicked into, does not work for the Maxima.  So back to the store to get the right car seat to fit our car.  I would recommend googling you car BEFORE picking out a car seat.  We found out the Nissan website lists car seats that work properly for the car, so I definitely recommend doing this so you won't wind up being like us!

Also this weekend is going to be fun filled with baby things! Saturday we have a birthing class that is all day long and then dinner with a cousin to hang out and go shopping in the basement for last little baby things we need.  Then Sunday is maternity pictures with a friend I have known since I was 7!  It was supposed to we Friday, but I'm happy the weather is switching up the days because this way Justin can be in some of the pictures!!!

I will get the hubs to post the belly pic and as soon as i get copies of the maternity pictures I will post them too!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment