Thursday, January 31, 2013

36 weeks






Baby Adrian is physically ready to make her appearance. Her lungs are in working order, and if not she would just need a little TLC if she made her arrival now. Her kidney and liver and in full working order too. She is now just hanging out in my belly and plumping up. She now the size of a honeydew!!!!

I had my 36 week check up yesterday and the DR said baby is doing great and is pretty plump in there with all the milk and cookies I have been loving to eat. Im up 34lbs, ooops, so the DR said to slow down on the sweets otherwise I will be having a big ole baby! Overall I'm feeling great and im just waiting for Adrian to decide she is ready to meet me and Justin.

Also the doctor informed me that I am already having contractions so this baby is really getting ready to make her appearance. I thought it was funny when the doctor pointed my contraction out at my appointment because I didn't even know thats what the tight feeling in my belly was. I just assumed it was Adrian stretching out in there making my stomach just feel really tight, Nope! My body is getting ready and she is guessing it will be just a few more weeks and Adrian will be here!!!!



1 comment:

  1. At first I said Valentines Day but now I am going with a special birthday in my family my grandmothers. Feb 19 2013 at 7 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long.

    ReplyDelete