Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year and 32 weeks by mommy

So Wednesday marked the official 8 weeks until 40 weeks!  This sweet baby is doing great in my belly and is just getting chubbier and chubbier :)  The bump is my usual update as to whats developing with Adrian, but this week they aren't saying much.  She is just gaining weight and all parts are developed and prepared for outside the tummy.  Hopefully she is head down and ready to make her decent in exactly 7 weeks from today (that's by Birthday!!!)

I cannot believe its already January and the New year has started.  Looking back on the past year, Justin and I have been through so much.  Starting the year off with struggles of doctors visits of trying to get pregnant, preparing ourselves that we will need to move because of my job, trying and trying to sell our home, realizing we couldn't sell in this crappy economy and having renters move into our first home (tear), moving into a tiny 1 bedroom apartment, realizing we were pregnant after signing a lease on this tiny apartment, and last but not least Justin gaining a raise then later a promotion at his job.  2012 was a great year and I truly cannot wait for was 2013 has in store for us both.  I could not be any more excited for the 2nd biggest day in mine and Justin's life is only a short few weeks away!  I have a feeling this birth with definitely trump #1, our wedding, and be the most precious day in the books.  Gahhhh just thinking about it I start tearing up :)

In other news....  I have a baby shower coming up next weekend and I'm so excited for the family shower and to meet family I haven't met yet.  I know my MIL is so excited and she will be so happy to show off the baby belly and her excitement for her first grand baby!  Luckily I have the best friends and family a girl could ask for and we are getting pretty stocked up on all our goodies that we need for the baby!

Yesterday I had lunch with 2 best friends, Ashley and Hannah, I have known practically my whole life. Well, with Ashley, we literally have!  Her mom and my mom were pregnant together and we have been friends since birth!  She already has a little boy, so its so great she can give advise and that she gets to be in my life during another special moment (she was my MOH in my wedding).  Hannah and I have known each other since we were around 12, we cheered together in high school and even went to the same college!  Now she lives only about 15 min away so I know there will be plenty of play dates when she decides to have a little one too :)   They gave me some ADORABLE clothes and a great play ground thing for the baby that grows with her.  I thank God for such special friends!

So here is to 2013 and a great year ahead!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment