Friday, October 12, 2012

20 weeks!

WHOOO HOOOO im officially at the 1/2 way point!  Our little peanut has been busy wiggling in my belly and it is possibly the coolest feeling in the world.  Overall he is pretty chill --- I am completely convinced its a boy--- and is only a little active during the evenings.  Peanut is the size of a banana!  Peanut spends the day just practicing swallowing skills and all other senses! 

So the other night I had the coolest dream ever!!  I had a dream that we had the baby and we had a sweet little boy with blue eyes and sweet little blonde peach fuzz :)  so precious!  The only scary part of the dream was that Justin was out of town and missed the whole thing!  I think I just dreamed that because he has been out of town for 2 weeks.

I will post the belly picture tonight or in the am because I have been alone due to the hubs being in Indiana so we will do the 20 week belly pic!



No comments:

Post a Comment